"Jangan simpan kata-kata cinta pada orang yang tersayang sehingga dia meninggal dunia, lantaran akhirnya kamu terpaksa catatkan kata-kata cinta itu pada pusaranya ."
I'll keep saying I love you till my heart stops beating.
I feel so much different when I'm with you, theres nobody else ever make me feel this way, I swear. You're different from others. I've knew lots of guys but this one feeling towards you that I have is so much different. You're something special to me. You are my boyfriend, my bestfriend and my friend. Some say we are soulmates. Know that I don't ever wanna hurt you and I don't think nobody else deserves you. I don't think I can see nobody else here with me. Our relationship may be unpredictable & not exactly perfect but you know what, that makes us love each other more day by day.
I love you baby with my heart and soul, I seriously do.
I feel so much different when I'm with you, theres nobody else ever make me feel this way, I swear. You're different from others. I've knew lots of guys but this one feeling towards you that I have is so much different. You're something special to me. You are my boyfriend, my bestfriend and my friend. Some say we are soulmates. Know that I don't ever wanna hurt you and I don't think nobody else deserves you. I don't think I can see nobody else here with me. Our relationship may be unpredictable & not exactly perfect but you know what, that makes us love each other more day by day.
I love you baby with my heart and soul, I seriously do.



No comments:
Post a Comment